Personal Information is information and / or data which enables Aeon to identify you and assists us in serving you better. We assume that the personal information disclosed by you to Aeon is accurate and complete. You undertake to intimate us in case there is any change in the personal information.
• Aeon may use this personal information for the purposes of
• Verification of your identity
• Providing assistance in relation to identification, management and improvement of services
• Carrying out credit worthiness tests
• Ascertaining your needs / requirements to enhance our services for you.
Aeon may also use such personal information to communicate to you marketing material in relation service(s), offer(s) including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages. You acknowledge that such personal information may be analyzed, processed and used by other organizations on Aeon’s behalf for providing Aeon’s services. Aeon will nevertheless retain control of such data.
Aeon will not share such personal information with other Logistics service providers, transporters etc. or their officers / agents / affiliates in any manner which may culminate in invasion of your privacy. As clarified above, Aeon may from time to time appoint agencies to provide you with Aeon’s services and for this purpose your personal information may be disclosed to such agencies.
Aeon clarifies that, for promptness and completeness of delivering its services to you, Aeon may have to or be required to disclose the personal information to entity(ies) within and outside Aeon. These organizations are involved in providing-
• Customer services;
• Mailing services;
• Billing and debt-recovery services;
• Information technology services; and
• Market research services.
Aeon will take all possible measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and all related privacy and confidentiality requirements are fulfilled by these organizations. Apart from the above, Aeon may divulge your personal information to:
• Your duly authorised representatives;
• Credit-reporting and fraud-checking organizations;
• Aeon’s professional consultants, which may include accountants, auditors and lawyers;
• Government bodies, Regulatory Authorities, and other organizations in accordance with the law or as authorised by law; and
• Entities that handle Aeon’s business and corporate strategies, which may include those concerned with a transfer / sale of all or part of its assets or business (accounts and trade receivables), and those organizations which manage Aeon’s corporate risk and funding functions (which could include securitization).
The personal information may also be divulged by Aeon if it believes in good faith that such divulgence is in conformity with legal requirements or in compliance of a legal process or to safeguard and preserve the rights and property of Aeon and all its other users, including for security purposes.
All employees and contractors of Aeon, in the performance of their duties, are mandated by Aeon to act consistently with Aeon’s protocols and legal requirements in relation to privacy. Aeon is highly committed to keeping your personal information secure and ensures that your private information remains protected and no outside agency (ies) has access to it. We constantly re-evaluate our information security protocols to determine how best to fulfill our existing obligations in this regard.
In no event will Aeon be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages loss arising out of the use of or inability to use the service or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Aeon or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.